DISCOVER THE COMFORT OF AN AUTOMATED HOME
It is important to know that an automated home does not need more appliances than a traditional home and it isn’t more complicated. Indeed, it is the contrary.
Building automation is the knowledge that covers the project, realisation and implementation of technological systems for the management of buildings in the tertiary, industrial, healthcare and accommodation field.
It allows to connect all the technological systems of a building to an only one wiring thus simplifying the system project and realisation and the control of it through integrated electronic and computer tools that would be otherwise impossible to use.
COMMON SERVICES IN AN AUTOMATED HOME
It is possible to do the following through switches or keys in any automated home:
- Switching lights on and off
- Opening and closing doors and gates
- Switching electronic devices on and off
- Increasing or decreasing room temperature via a programmable thermostat
- Enabling and disabling an alarm system
- Switching a sprinkler system on and off
- Switching a CCTV network on and off.
IN AN AUTOMATED HOME IT IS POSSIBLE TO DO ALL THIS ALSO VIA A TOUCH PANEL, TOUCH SCREEN, PC, TABLET, MOBILES AND MORE…
Through clever processes called “scenario”, the above listed operations can be linked together and activated at a given time or event to meet the needs of the people living in the automated home.